Maui, Hawaii Vacation Packages and Specials
Explore > Maui Vacations
To receive emails of new travel specials for your favorite destinations, click here
|Maui is known as the Valley Isle. Many visitors only see the tourist towns of Wailea, Kihei, Lahaina and Kaanapali, but there's a lot more to discover a short distance away.
The dramatic Iao Valley is worth a visit, as is the volcano Haleakala, and the stunning upcountry that surrounds it. The north shore of Maui is famous for fairly serious windsurfing and kiteboarding, and the incredible winding road to Hana is quite a scenic adventure. In the Hana area, you've got black sand beaches, and a series of waterfalls and pools known as the Seven Sacred Pools.
There's plenty to see and do on Maui as well, with many fantastic restaurants, shopping in Lahaina Town and Wailea, sunset catamaran sails, snorkeling spots on the Maui coast and also Molokini Crater. Scuba diving and golf are excellent, with many options for both.
Turtles have made a big comeback, and tourists can be pretty sure to see them when kayaking in the Wailea/Makena area to the south, or near Black Rock on the north end of Kaanapali Beach.
How we work with you to plan the perfect trip:
- We'll talk with you to find out what you're looking for, what you like/don't like, etc.
- We'll use our first-hand knowledge of the destination to pick out a handful of resorts we think you'd like
- We'll create a custom mini website for you, with photos, videos, maps, etc. of the resorts we are recommending
- We'll follow up with you to help you make your decision
- We'll go to work with our suppliers to get you the best deal available on what you've decided on.