Kauai, Hawaii Vacation Packages and Specials
Explore > Kauai Vacations
To receive emails of new travel specials for your favorite destinations, click here
|Kauai is a wonderful destination for those wanting to get close to nature, with rivers for rafting, amazing trails for hiking on the Na Pali coast, and Waimea Canyon, which resembles a miniature Grand Canyon in the interior.
Many feel Kauai is the most laid-back of the islands, and it feels less touristy and developed. There's really just one main road, and it nearly circles the island, going from Hanalei in the north, down the east coast through Kapa'a and Lihue to Poipu Beach.
Scuba diving and deep sea fishing are superb, and the hiking and scenery are spectacular.
Visitors mostly stay in hotels either at the north end, in Princeville, or in the south in the Poipu Beach area.
Photo courtesy Jon Haase, a portrait photographer.
How we work with you to plan the perfect trip:
- We'll talk with you to find out what you're looking for, what you like/don't like, etc.
- We'll use our first-hand knowledge of the destination to pick out a handful of resorts we think you'd like
- We'll create a custom mini website for you, with photos, videos, maps, etc. of the resorts we are recommending
- We'll follow up with you to help you make your decision
- We'll go to work with our suppliers to get you the best deal available on what you've decided on.