Oahu, Hawaii Vacation Packages and Specials
Explore > Oahu Vacations
To receive emails of new travel specials for your favorite destinations, click here
|Oahu is home to Honolulu and famous Waikiki Beach, but also some of the best surfing in the world, at the North Shore near Haleiwa.
Most hotels are in the Waikiki area, although there are world-class hotels in the north at Turtle Bay and on the leeward coast near Ko Olina.
At the southern end of the island is the iconic Diamond Head volcanic cone that you've seen in nearly every Waikiki photo.
Oahu is also home to Pearl Harbor, with the USS Arizona Memorial and the Battleship Missouri Memorial.
The Waikiki area has a wide range of fine restaurants, shopping, and nightclubs, as well as the famous beach of the same name--at the south end of which is the Honolulu Zoo.
Photo courtesy Bob The Camera Man, an Oahu portrait photographer.
How we work with you to plan the perfect trip:
- We'll talk with you to find out what you're looking for, what you like/don't like, etc.
- We'll use our first-hand knowledge of the destination to pick out a handful of resorts we think you'd like
- We'll create a custom mini website for you, with photos, videos, maps, etc. of the resorts we are recommending
- We'll follow up with you to help you make your decision
- We'll go to work with our suppliers to get you the best deal available on what you've decided on.