One of a kind and what a terrific idea - a floating spa!
OMG! Why is this the first time we have heard of this? What a beautiful way to escape and refresh - a floating spa? Perfect.
What a perfect experience for a girls' getaway. Or for that matter, a couples getaway!
We all know that the immediate result of getting on the water is a sense of peace and tranquility that washes over you. Combine that with activities that are meant to enhance that feeling of well-being and you have a winner!
Our large flat double decker boat has been outfitted to resemble a floating spa. Learn some relaxation exercises, chill out on a floating mattress and get tickled by nature's coolest treatment provided by Dr. Fish, which we highly recommend. Tiny fish called Garra Rufa will gently exfoliate your feet by removing the dead skin. The feeling they create is one of a tender massage that will leave your feet so soft. We know you have always wanted to try this - now you have a perfect opportunity!
In one area you will find mats so you can enjoy some instruction. Let us involve you in some basic Pilates stretching exercises to help you relax while you cruise the calm and colorful waters of Punta Cana. The slow movement of the waves under our boat will help to relax you immediately. As you continue to unwind, you will watch the world go by as these specialized instructors help you focus on gentle stretching and breathing exercises to allow you to relax completely.
You will also receive massages - from the waves as well as from a professional. We will offer you some individual massage treatments in private cubicles with ocean views. Your areas of pressure, usually the head and back, will be addressed as you sail.
Detox treatments, aimed to improve your liver and kidney function through an electromagnetic detoxification process, are performed on your feet, the doorway to your brain.
Why didn't someone think of this before?? You might be too relaxed to disembark on your own but no worries - we will be there to help!
A light lunch and a glass of chilled white wine is exactly what the doctor would order had he/she been on board. And if you wish, you can visit the health bar where fresh fruit and juices are available throughout your time on board.
I promise you - you will not want to get off this boat. Book 2 sessions!!!
- Wear your swimsuit under comfortable clothing.
- Flipflops or sandals (comfortable footwear) recommended.
- Bring a hat, sunscreen, a towel, sunglasses, extra clothing if necessary.
- Food and beverages as mentioned will be provided.
- Leave your troubles on land!
- This can be booked for a private group but well in advance.
- This is not suitable for children.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Perfect experience for seniors.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- No previous experience necessary.
- La Romana Resorts: There is an additional transportation fee to be paid directly to driver when staying at any resorts in La Romana or a comparable distance. Please be prepared to pay the driver $15 per person additional for a roundtrip transfer.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday