The Vip Private All Day Manhattan TourExplore > United States > New York City > The Vip Private All Day Manhattan Tour
You can see what everyone likes to see or make this personal.
Everyone says that when you live in New York City, you stay in your own conclave, your neighborhood, where you get to know the owners of the dry cleaners and the restaurants. But your driver and your guide venture outside of that space to show you everything you need to know and more!
Today you are going to become a local of NYC. By the end of the day, you will know the difference between Central Park and Battery Park, and you will also know how to get to both and what to expect when you get to each of them.
But more important is understanding that the most famous places in the world lie between the two. Expect to see and learn about Rockefeller Center, known for the large quantities of art present in almost all of its Art Deco buildings, its expansive underground concourse, and its ice-skating rink - and don't forget the lighting of the Christmas tree. Nearby is Times Square, sort of the center of the universe, or at least of humanity. See Grand Central Terminal, Wall Street and Battery Park, a 25-acre public park located at the southern tip of Manhattan Island.
See the 9/11 Memorial and the Brooklyn Bridge ( you can return and walk that another time). The famous Washington Square Arch, and the performers around it, is near Little Italy (look up Joe's Pizza and see the grease slide down your arm as you stand next to a stranger devouring his slice). Chinatown is full of restaurants but also great little shops.
Your private guide will help you understand, hear and explore the city. There are areas where you will exit your vehicle and walk around to absorb the culture. And if you have a favorite, please tell your guide in the beginning so he/she can point out that sight or stop there when you are nearby. It is tough to backtrack in this city. There's alot of traffic all the time. But you will feel, after today, that you have a sense of the New York and will be acclimated to the neighborhoods.
This is also your chance to ask questions and get tips that are useful for your stay. Perhaps a special museum, or the days some of them are closed, is helpful. Hearing some options for dining really helps in a city that is open 24/7 and full of too many choices.
Today will give you control over tomorrow. And the best part is overcoming any hesitations or fears of this city. It is made up of great people, all kinds of people from everywhere and at one time or another, they didn't know where they were going either!
- As you have both a driver and a guide, any items you bring that you might not need, such as an umbrella, will be secure in the vehicle while you tour.
- Food and beverages are not included but guide will allow time for you to grab something during the tour.
- Expect to see: Central Park, Rockefeller Center, Times Square, Grand Central Terminal, the 9/11
Memorial, the Brooklyn Bridge, Wall Street, Battery Park the Washington Square Arch, Little Italy &
- This tour does not enter buildings that require pre-purchased tickets.
- Bottled water is provided.
- Your driver's gratuity is included.
- YOUR GUIDE'S GRATUITY IS NOT INCLUDED.
- If you are staying outside of Manhattan, there will be an extra charge for the door-to-door service.
- The size of your vehicle is based on the size of your group.
- Entrance fees are not included.
Days offered: 7 days a week