Kauai Zipline AdventureExplore > United States > Kauai > Kauai Zipline Adventure
Zip, zip, hooray!
Experience the freedom and exhilaration of zipping above Kauai's lush landscape.
This exciting adventure begins with a safety briefing and introduction to zip lining by your knowledgeable guides. They are here to assist, make you comfortable, and keep you entertained with stories about Kauai's culture.
You'll zoom, slide, dip, and zip your way through 8 lines, all different, all a blast, while your guide explains the legend associated with each. From a gentle slope to get your feet wet to "walking the plank" off a cliff, every zip line provides an exciting new challenge as you traverse the course and Kauai's topography.
Soar above the island's vibrant green valleys and fly over mountains carpeted in lush vegetation. Zip down low for an up-close look at the valley floor and get a breathtaking bird's eye view of the sparkling Pacific ocean.
What are you waiting for? Zip to it!
- Both cruise ship passengers and hotel guests must take a taxi or drive to the check-in location. The taxi ride takes about 30 minutes from the cruise ship pier. Please allow sufficient transfer time to check in 30 minutes prior to departure. Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Wear snug-fitting, closed toe and heel shoes, such as athletic or hiking shoes. No sandals, water shoes or flip flops. All shoes must be flat on the bottom.
- For comfort, wear shorts and a t-shirt.
- Wear sunblock. You might consider wearing clothing that helps block the sun.
- Wear a strap for glasses and sunglasses. If you bring a camera, strap it securely to yourself.
- All backpacks, bags, purses, will be locked during ziplining.
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- You must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- All participants under age 18 must have a parent/legal guardian give signed permission.
- All participants must weigh between 80-260 pounds.
- Those with heart problems, recent surgeries, neck or back problems, and pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- All participants should be in good enough shape to hike for a half mile at elevation and over uneven surfaces.
Days offered: 7 days a week