Soaring Sunrise Balloon RideExplore > United States > Florida > Soaring Sunrise Balloon Ride
What a brilliant way to get the lay of the land in Orlando!
Scope the scenery from above!
Orlando - until you arrive on your first visit, you are just not aware of how large an area Orlando covers. This sunrise balloon sail will not only thrill you, but give you a wonderful overview of the whole kit and kaboodle! You will be in time to watch the crew get your balloon ready for your flight. After a short safety briefing you will board your basket and take off!
Watching the miracle of the rising sun is a treat wherever you may be, but when you experience it from above, you can feel the warmth and the glow. From above you will see all the attractions - Disney World, Universal Studios, Animal Kingdom, Seaworld, Epcot and all the others appear as you float above them. Your guide will help identify all of the sights and you will have a greater understanding of the area delivered in a unique way.
But there is so much more to Orlando and from above you can see the orange groves, the swamps and the forests, and even the roads create a pattern. It is an amazing adventure!
You will find this absolutely worth the early wake-up call and a great family memory!
- It can get cool in the morning so please bring a light sweater or jacket. Closed toe shoes are recommended as you will be walking on grass, often wet with dew.
- Wear clothes that may get dirty.
- Snacks and a beverage are included.
- Complimentary champagne toast is the finale.
- Gratuities are not included.
- You may wish to purchase photographs or souvenirs after the ride.
- Pick up is included from all Theme Park hotels. We are not able to pick up from vacation homes.
- This activity is weather dependent. If the conditions are not favorable for a safe flight, the pilot will offer to reschedule or cancel the flight.
- You must be at least 6 years old to participate.
- For balance of the balloon, the maximum weight is 280 lbs. per person.
- This is not recommended for pregnant women or people with back issues. We do not recommend for people who have had knee surgery in the last 2 years.
Days offered: 7 days a week