Key West Seaport Food And Walking TourExplore > United States > Florida > Key West Seaport Food And Walking Tour
The best fresh seafood, straight off the boat!
The perfect combination of fantastic food and laid-back Key West cool.
The waters around Key West are brimming with a great assortment of fish and seafood. So if you're looking for fresh, you've come to the right spot. Your knowledgeable guide will escort you to the best local establishments, who specialize in preparing Key West's freshest bounty using locally sourced ingredients.
From a food truck and a 19th century mansion to a laid-back shack on the beach, you'll visit just about every type of eatery available on the island, each offering their own tantalizing specialty. To balance things out, you'll stop at a historic building for homemade key lime pie.
As you make your way from place to delicious place, (and wear off a few calories en route) your guide will take you to neighborhoods, point out the island's unique architecture and regale you with tales of Key West's history, encompassing everything from pirates to hippies. Food will be your focus, but engaging tales from your local guide will prove to be the perfect garnish.
The excursion ends just a short ten-minute walk from the meeting point so you can easily return to your Key West cruise port where you can board your ship or continue to explore at your own expense
- The meeting location is a short 2-5-minute walk from the cruise ship port area. Hotel guests will need to take a taxi to the meeting location. Specific meeting instructions will appear on your voucher once you have purchased this tour.
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- The excursion ends just a short ten-minute walk from the meeting point so you can easily return to your Key West cruise port where you can board your ship or continue to explore at your own expense.
- This tour takes a maximum of 12 passengers.
- This tour covers approximately 1.5 miles of moderate walking and is not recommended for guests with limited mobility.
- You must be 21 years old to partake of alcoholic beverages.
- Shellfish allergies can be accommodated on this tour. Please let ShoreTrips know in advance.
- Price includes all taxes.
Days offered: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday