Private Key West Supreme Island Helicopter Tour
This private tour will let you focus on the sites you enjoy the most.
With certified pilots, top-of the-line helicopters and a perfect safety record, this is the company you want introducing you to the sights of Key West from above.
This tour allows you to design your own private tour within the 30 minute flight time or you can choose to let your knowledgeable pilot take the lead. If you'd like to spend more time lingering over an interesting shipwreck, your pilot will make it happen. Or maybe your family enjoys the views of downtown Key West from above. Your wish is the pilot's command.
There are many great places to check out in Key West, including historical sites, such as Fort Zachary Taylor. The "Southernmost Point" buoy is a popular place to celebrate this special location and a selfie in front of the buoy is a must-do. You'll get a glimpse of this unique activity from the comfort of your own private helicopter.
Hover over the downtown streets of Duvall Square and fly over Mallory Square, the hottest spot in town to watch the sunset.
Don't miss out on the nearby scenic eco-system located surrounding you. The clear, shallow waters around Key West are a wonderful, unique area. Flying over the red mangroves of Mud Key, part of the Florida Keys Wildlife Marine Sanctuary, you'll spot various types of sea birds including frigate birds, osprey and white heron. Many ship wrecks dot the waters nearby and with the passage of time, they have become home to a numerous types of fish and other sea life. Stingrays, sharks, dolphins and turtles are all commonly seen from your unique perspective of these outer keys and their surroundings.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Don't forget your camera.
- A taxi ride of approximately 20 minutes from the cruise ship pier is required. Specific directions will appear on your voucher after the tour has been purchased.
- Your taxi ride is approximately $20 each way.
- The maximum weight is 300 pounds per person and 600 pounds maximum passenger weight per helicopter. There will be a 10% fee charged for flights canceled due to exceeding the maximum weight limit.
- Children under 2 are free, provided they sit on an adult's lap and as long as the maximum passenger weight is not exceeded.
- You will be required to provide your weights at the time of the booking.
- No purses, backpacks or bags are allowed on the helicopter unless medically necessary.
Days offered: 7 days a week