It's time for you to drive!
Everywhere you travel someone else is generally driving your mode of transportation. On your flight there is a pilot, on your cruise ship there is a captain and on your drop off at a hotel you have a chauffeur. Sure it can be relaxing, but we must remember that your incompetence isn't the reason this happens. Do some wrist stretches and get ready to saddle up on an ATV where you take direction of your vehicle by grabbing the proverbial horns.
Your local guide will lead the ATV charge as you visit Aruba's most important historical monuments and best panoramic views. At the Alto Vista Chapel you will see one of the most famous Catholic Churches in the Caribbean. Make sure you take a walk on the Peace Labyrinth. This circuit around the perimeter of the church was a tool used to heighten both prayer and meditation.
At a "natural" bridge you will realize the English language doesn't differentiate between man made architecture and mother nature carved rock. The bridge was a formation of coral limestone cut out by years of pounding surf and was one of the largest in the world up until 2005 when it collapsed. Although it still represents a popular spot, we will also bring you to the smaller "baby bridge" nearby which is still standing.
After asking for millions at a shoreline wish garden, you will end up at the Bushiribana Ruins which were first built by gold smelters in the early 1800s. The Caribbean's version of a gold rush.
A well deserved shower will most likely be your first thought once you're done. We aren't dermatologists but lets just say a little mud is good for your skin.
- Closed-toe shoes are mandatory while driving your ATV. The engines can get hot, so we recommend wearing comfortable attire. You may get dirty on this trip, so please do not wear nice clothing.
- Helmets with shields will be provided. You can opt to wear your sunglasses or prescription glasses instead of goggles.
- Booking one double rider machine covers both the driver and passenger.
- Your final stop will be at a natural pool that can be used for swimming. If you want to swim we recommend wearing a bathing suit underneath your clothes. Towels will not be provided so please bring your own in a bag which can be strapped onto your ATV.
- Be aware that this tour travels off-road. Be prepared for a bumpy ride.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to participate.
- People with heart disease or back problems should consult a doctor before going on the tour.
- You may not be intoxicated while driving an ATV.
- The minimum age for driving is 18. You must bring your driver's license on the day of the excursion.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday