City Tour, Timothy Hill Look Out & Reggae Beach DeluxeExplore > Saint Kitts and Nevis > Saint Kitts > City Tour, Timothy Hill Look Out & Reggae Beach Deluxe
Discover both the beauty and history of St. Kitts
Your exhilarating day in paradise begins when you board an air-conditioned vehicle with your driver, who will share the local chatter with you as you take in the beauty and history of St. Kitts. Hear about "The Circus," Basseterre's bustling city center; the capital's many monumental landmarks, such as the Clock Tower and Independence Square; and the "green" concept of the islands' agricultural industry.
As you embark on your scenic journey, you'll travel to the luxurious coastal resort area of Frigate Bay, where you'll see many elegant homes and hotels, and, at the top of Timothy Hill Look Out, you'll stop and marvel at the breathtaking views of the magnificent beaches, tempestuous Atlantic Ocean and the tranquil, inviting waters of the Caribbean Sea below.
After a panoramic view of the area, we'll take you to Reggae Beach to experience island life up close and personal. With an array of activities at your fingertips, take advantage of the chance to explore on a jet ski or simply finish off a new book under the shade of your umbrella. Whenever you are ready, head over to the nearby bar for a complimentary drink and your lunch which starts with grilled mahi-mahi or BBQ chicken. Caribbean satisfaction at its finest!
- Meal consists of complimentary rum punch and choice of freshly grilled Mahi-Mahi or BBQ chicken. Vegetables or salad, pasta, rice or fries.
- Additional food and beverages can be purchased at the beach bar.
- Rental prices: Kayak 15 USD per half hour. Flat Mats 5 USD. Jet Skis 50 USD per half hour. Snorkel and fins 15 USD.
- This excursion requires a minimum of 4 passengers. We will do our best to combine you with other travelers.
- This tour is not suitable for those traveling with a wheelchair.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to taking the tour. Those choosing not to sign will not be allowed to take the tour and no refunds will be given.
- Please be aware that during the busy cruise season the beach can get quite crowded.
Days offered: 7 days a week