Enjoy a small, quiet location with the best snorkeling.
We cannot be too careful in ensuring your perfect day, so we sent a couple of our gals to check this out. It wasn't their only stop that day, but it was their favorite. Highlights were the incredible service, the petite and lovely beachfront, the picture perfect facilities, the gourmet restaurant and snorkeling off the beach.
You will arrive and immediately begin to relax. The only noise is of palm fronds blowing in the wind. No loudspeakers with blasting music on this beach--you can actually hear yourself think! You will not be anonymous here. The friendly welcome will be the first of many opportunities this staff will find to serve you.
You will enjoy a slice of beach that sits apart from the rest, one that allows only a limited amount of people at a time to enjoy it properly. This beach is part of the Federal Marine Park and has rules that some of the other beach clubs are not required to abide by. To enhance the live reefs just off the shoreline, they follow the marine park rules that bring the colorful fish to these waters at your feet. This is one of the few locations on Cozumel where you find great beach snorkeling--perfect for novices and children.
You will have a full set of gear (life vest, mask, fins, and snorkel) and snorkeling instruction, if you wish. You will also enjoy a guided beach snorkel (note the guided snorkel departure times in special instructions).
What else can you expect to find? Immaculate lounge chairs and a great lunch with an open domestic bar (with everything from bottled water to soda to beer to margaritas, and more!). The location of the restaurant was designed to allow you to enjoy the marine breeze and the incredible view of the Caribbean Sea. You will have all day food and beverages.
Sun zapped your energy? Don't move. Just opt to dine right on the beach, while relaxing in your lounge chair. You can even treat yourself to a peaceful massage in paradise. Or, choose the pool area shaded by palm trees and furnished with comfortable white sofas. Surrounded by wood details, the seating and pool area are decorated with an original mural by Spanish painter Jose Carlos Pueyo.
- This property is open from 8am-5pm. The arrival times reflect the fact that the hospitality staff would like to greet you.
- Although everything you need is included or available on the property, you should wear or bring your swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear.
- The location of this beachfront is the edge of Chankanaab reef and also Paradise reef, a very popular snorkel location. Entry into the water is a bit rough, as a result, we recommend foot protection for your snorkel.
- The price of this tour includes: use of a lounge chair, umbrella, and snorkel gear; a guided snorkel, all day food and a domestic open bar. Some additional food items like shrimp will be available at an additional cost.
- Guided snorkel tour departure times: 9:00, 10:15, 11:30, 1:30, & 3:30.
- The property is about a 10-15 minute ride from most of the cruise piers. The cost for a one-way transfer is $12 for 1-4 people and $24 for 5-8 passengers.
- Towels and lockers are available for rent.
- The minimum age for the guided snorkel is 7 years old.
- Pregnant women are not allowed to snorkel.
- There is no charge for children ages 5 and under.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday