Get ready for a high flying adventure as you parasail over the Caribbean!
This thrilling tour will have you flying high over the gorgeous Caribbean Sea! Feel the wind in your face as you lift off from the back of our boat and soar up, up, and away.
Discover Cozumel from a totally different point of view: the air. Parasailing is one of the most exciting and thrilling adventures on the island!
Our friendly crew and custom made boat will be waiting for you when you arrive at the beach. After a short boat ride, you'll lift off from our on-board platform.
Experience a breathtaking “bird’s eye” view of Cozumel and its surroundings as you fly by yourself or with one or two other people.
Don’t forget your camera as there will be plenty of unique photo opportunities during your unforgettable flight!
After your uplifting experience, you'll have time to spend at the beach before returning to the cruise ship pier or your hotel. If you decide to stay at the beach, you will be asked to pay a small fee for a beach chair or purchase food or beverage. The beach property is not owned by the parasail company.
- We recommend bringing your camera or GoPro to capture this thrilling experience!
- You will need to take a 5-10 minute taxi ride that will cost approximately $10-$15 USD for up to 4 passengers, each way.
- We recommend that you wear comfortable clothing, and bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat.
- This tour includes 15 minutes of parasailing, however, your total time in the boat will vary depending on the number of people who are booked for the same time slot.
- Flights can be done single, double, or triple (tandem style).
- A triple flight can be done by three kids, two kids and one adult, or two adults and one kid.
- Bilingual guide service is included (English and Spanish).
- The crew has first aid training and a first aid kit in case of an emergency.
- If you don't want to parasail, but you'd like to ride along in the boat, you may pay the observer rate. One observer per paying participant is allowed.
- If you decide to stay at the beach, you will be asked to pay a small fee for a beach chair or purchase food or beverage. The beach property is not owned by the parasail company.
- Minimum age for a flight is 6 years old with an adult.
- Minimum weight limit for a single flight is 120 lbs.
- Maximum combined weight limit is 400 lbs.
- Maximum of 10 people per time slot.
- Total “flying” time is approximate.
- All tandem flights are subject to total weight limit and wind/weather conditions.
- Guests must be able to get on and off the boat.
- This tour is not suitable for people with limited mobility.
- Guests who are pregnant and/or have epilepsy are not allowed to take this tour.
- No one under the influence of alcohol, drugs, etc. will be allowed to participate.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday