See the Highlights in Athens on this Private Half Day Tour!
If you are arriving on a cruise ship, your tour will depart from Piraeus, the ancient port of Athens. If you are staying in a hotel in Athens, your tour will begin at your hotel.
Our driver will meet you at your Athens accommodation (or cruise terminal) and take you directly to the Acropolis where you will visit the Parthenon, the Erechtheion, the Temple of Athena Nike and you will also get the chance to see the theatre of Dionysus and the Odeon of Herodes Atticus.
Next stops will be the Temple or Zeus (about 15-min visit), the Panathenaic (old Olympic) Stadium (short stop) and the changing of the guards ceremony (about 15 minutes). We continue with a driving tour passing by the Athenian Trilogy (University, Library and Academy of Athens) before we head to the highest point of the city, Lycabettus Hill, to enjoy the stunning view.
The tour now ends with the drop off back to your Athens accommodation or the port.
- Please note that your English-speaking driver cannot enter sites with you.
- You have the option of adding a Licensed guide during the checkout process.
- The price of this tour does not include any food, beverages, entrance fees, or gratuities.
- Entrance fees to most Athenian archaeological sites are approximately 30€ per person. Entrance fee to the Acropolis is 20€ per person, and can be purchased ahead of time to avoid the lines.
- Tickets can be purchased online through this link:
Select: Attica, then Acropolis & Slopes, and continue with instructions.
- Please note that your driver is not licensed to accompany you on a climb to the top of the Acropolis. If you want this service, please book our ATHENS CITY TOUR.
- This service is unable to meet you inside the pier. Your meeting instructions will direct you to the representative. That may require a short walk at Dock A or a short courtesy shuttle ride at Dock B.
Days offered: 7 days a week