Beautiful views from this challenging course.
Imagine yourself walking up to the first tee with a Pacific Ocean view in front of you and Mount Haupu towering over you. This isn't a dream...this is Kauai's newest course. Robin Nelson, Hawaii’s most prolific golf course architect, designed the course to play around deep ravines and streams fed by fresh mountain rain water. With the inspirational terrain and calming mountain range backdrop, you'll find that this course plays differently under a variety of weather conditions. Nelson’s masterful architecture clearly conveys the routes one should take to achieve textbook pars, but he hints enticingly at ways to achieve gambling birdies that can quickly turn into bogies or worse.
Sports Illustrated thought enough of this course to name it one of the best golf courses in the United States.
- You will be assigned to an exact time, either up to 14 minutes before or after the hour. Because of this, please plan to arrive at the course 30 minutes prior to the requested tee time. The course is about a 10-minute taxi ride from the cruise ship pier.
- Cart rental is included in the price. Non-golfers who wish to ride along in the cart may do so at a cost of $20 per person (plus tax) payable to the golf course at the time of arrival. Please notify ShoreTrips if someone in your party is going to be riding along.
- Club rentals are $55 (before 11 a.m.) or $45 (after 11 a.m.).
- The golf course requires all participants to wear collared shirts and closed-toed shoes. No beach attire is allowed.
- No outside food or drinks are allowed on the course.
Days offered: 7 days a week