Private Latin Heritage Tour Of MiamiExplore > United States > Florida > Private Latin Heritage Tour Of Miami
Find out what keeps Little Havana beating.
What an eye opener in Miami! We've been there a million times. After all, Barry's parents have lived there for 25 years so we thought we had seen it all. Then we began to meet with some of our remarkable contacts and found a wealth of cultural opportunities available to us. This just goes to show you that you can never allow yourself to stop learning!
Because of its proximity to Cuba and Central and South America, Miami has long been the destination of many who migrate North. Just west of downtown, Miami is an area where many of the Latin community have settled. It literally vibrates with energy. The streets are alive with Spanish conversation, the sidewalk cafeterias serve cafe Cubano and popular Cuban dishes, parks are filled with elderly men engrossed in dominoes, and the quaint shops offer Cuban-style cigars and guayabera shirts.
Where to go and why is the job of your guide, who will entertain you with true stories and old folktales as you travel back in time. Some of the treasures you will see include the Brigade 2506 Memorial, the Cuban Museum of the Americas, Maximo Gomez Park, the Juan J. Peruyero Museum and Manuel F. Artime Library. More than that I can't tell you - those are the secrets of your guide.
- This tour includes moderate walking. We suggest you bring a hat, good walking shoes and sunscreen.
- We'll have lunch at a Cuban restaurant, which provides good food at an inexpensive price.
- The price shown does not include transportation costs. The guide will try to use his own car to transport you. If you have more than 6 people in your party he will have to rent a van, you will be asked to pay for the rental charges.
- This tour is priced for 6 or less passengers. If your group is larger than 6, please email us at email@example.com
- All of our tours in Miami and Fort Lauderdale can be modified to be pre or post cruise transfers as well.
Days offered: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday