Post Cruise Everglades Airboat AdventureExplore > United States > Florida > Post Cruise Everglades Airboat Adventure
Experience the thrill of an Everglades Airboat tour
You'll be picked up right at the pier as you disembark your ship. Then, off you go to experience the Everglades.
The Everglades are a subtropical climate with a broad, shallow river that supports a unique variety of plant and animal life. See live alligators, snakes, and exotic species of flora and fauna in their natural habitat.
Glide through the Everglades via airboat amidst the Sawgrass trails, stopping to see alligators within picture range. Your guide will share his/her knowledge of the area with you.
We'll then take a short walk to our live alligator and reptile exhibit, where alligator handlers get up close with the animals. You'll learn fact from fiction about these magnificent prehistoric reptiles.
At the conclusion of the tour, you'll be taken to the Miami or Fort Lauderdale Airport, or your area hotel.
- Your transfer is private. The airboat, however, is a shared service, meaning there will be other passengers on the boat.
- We will be at the park for approximately 2 hours.
- Please bring cash for any food/beverage purchases and to tip your guide.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of this tour.
- Please note: The airboats hold 35-40 passengers.
- This tour is not recommended for children 2 and under.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- You must carry a cell phone with you if you book this tour. Your pickup location is dependent on it.
- No food or open drinks are allowed in the vehicle.
Days offered: 7 days a week