Private Vizcaya And Coconut GroveExplore > United States > Florida > Private Vizcaya And Coconut Grove
Capture the ins and outs of historic Miami on this relaxing half day tour.
This tour includes:
- Private Transportation
- Brickell Avenue
- Vizcaya Museums and Gardens
- Coconut Grove
The word "prestige" and Miami started their relationship on the famous Brickell Avenue which is the main road of the downtown's financial district. As you drive through and admire the rising skyline you will learn about the street that was once lined with mansions but is now the pulse of the local economy.
As you depart Miami's fastest growing neighborhood you will make your way to the beautiful Vizcaya Museum and Gardens. Here you will be able to take in an incredible collection of art, sculptures, landscaping and architecture that was once home to the famous industrialist James Deering. Arguably the most famous building in Miami, Vizcaya has played host to everything from Miami Vice to Mercedez Benz commercials.
After your tour of the grounds you will head farther south to the once Bahamian village of Coconut Grove. This historical fishing village is the longest inhabited neighborhood of Miami and is well known for its unique residents and welcoming nature. Spend your remaining time looking through the variety of shops or grabbing a bite to eat at one of the The Grove's ecclectic restaurants.
- Admission to Vizcaya is $18 per person paid the day of the tour.
- This tour does not combine you with other travelers.
- No food or open drinks are allowed in the vehicle.
- Vizcaya Museum is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- The Vizcaya Museum is a public venue and will not be private.
- All of our tours in Miami and Fort Lauderdale can be modified to be pre or post cruise transfers as well.
Days offered: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday