Check out Miami from all angles!
Biscayne Bay will provide you with some of the most beautiful views on the coast of Florida.
Soak in the rays of Miami from all angles on this perfect land and sea tour. We'll start by making our way to Miami Beach, which, to locals, rolls off the tongue as simply "The Beach." Going down Ocean Drive, you'll learn about Miami's famous Art Deco architecture, which was established in 1926 and continues to be maintained today.
The sea portion of your tour departs from the bustling Bayside Marketplace and takes you through the beautiful Biscayne Bay. Once offshore, you'll be able to gaze upon the homes of the "rich and famous" and experience the unique view of this well-known beach community.
After returning to shore, you will be taken to your final destination!
- The land portion of your tour does not combine you with other travelers, however, the boat holds 150 passengers, so you will be with other travelers on the boat portion of this tour.
- No food or open drinks are allowed in the vehicle.
- Gratuity is not included in the price of this tour.
- All of our tours in Miami and Fort Lauderdale can be modified to be pre or post cruise transfers as well.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you need to be picked-up or dropped off in at the Ft. Lauderdale airport (FLL), Port Everglades or a Fort Lauderdale area hotel, you must select the "extra fee" option as it is extra hour of services due to driving time.
Days offered: 7 days a week