Sail Away & Get Married In Key WestExplore > United States > Florida > Sail Away & Get Married In Key West
Say "I do" in paradise!
What is more romantic than exchanging vows with Key West in the background? How about a vow renewal on this sailboat that will seal the deal forever?!
This is the pinnacle of the Key West wedding experience. Nothing is more romantic than sailing as you say “I do.” Our special touch for this wedding is a Key West conch blow announcing the newly married couple.
- After you reserve this wedding package, you will be given instructions on how to contact our wedding coordinator in Key West.
- The Meet & Greet service is for the wedding couple only. Transportation for guests attending the wedding can be arranged with the coordinator.
- THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE THE $93.50 MARRIAGE LICENSE FEE.
- In order to get married in Key West, you must bring your passport or birth certificate, a valid photo ID, your ship boarding card, and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees, or death certificate of previous spouse, if applicable. The coordinator will discuss the marriage licensing requirements with you.
- Maximum capacity is 6 passengers. Arrangements can be made for larger groups.
- You will receive 50% of your money back if you cancel your wedding. If a wedding is cancelled within 30 days of the wedding, no refund will be issued.
- If your cruise ship is unable to dock because of bad weather, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Speak with the coordinator about his/her own cancellation fees on any special options you may have selected.
Days offered: 7 days a week