Land Rover Plantation TourExplore > Saint Kitts and Nevis > Saint Kitts > Land Rover Plantation Tour
Our popular off-road safari takes you "off-the-beaten-track" in the comfort of a Land Rover.
This is a "sweet" tour, as the history you learn about our favorite taste treat will make you appreciate what's behind its popularity. Always one of the most popular tours, our guides make it extra special.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation
- Shadwell Great House
- Sugar Cane Fields
- Bayfords Rainforest
- Ottley's Plantation
- Molineux Village Mansion Estate
On this off-road driving adventure, you'll tour in comfort while absorbing the spectacular beauty of St. Kitts' countryside in a Land Rover.
Drive up from the Caribbean coast, stopping first to visit Shadwell Great House, a private plantation home located on the coastline. Continuing through the sugar cane fields, quaint rural villages, and mountain rain forest, we'll eventually arrive at a panoramic mountain top view, 1,000 feet above the sea.
Next, we'll drive to Bayfords Rainforest, where you'll learn about all of the different plants and their medicinal purposes.
Then, we'll continue on to Cayon Village through the gorgeous sugar cane fields, then over to Ottley's Plantation, where we'll visit the site of an old steam engine. Finally, we'll visit Molineux Village Mansion Estate.
Along with the scenic views, you'll enjoy learning the interesting heritage of the island and its people.
- Bring along a hat and some sunscreen.
- This tour can be enjoyed by guests of all ages as it is mostly an off-road driving experience with frequent stops along the way.
- Clients do not drive the vehicles.
- A minimum of 2 spaces must be purchased for this tour to operate.
- There is a maximum of 6 passengers per Land Rover.
Days offered: 7 days a week