Horseback Ride In The RainforestExplore > Saint Kitts and Nevis > Saint Kitts > Horseback Ride In The Rainforest
Our 4x4 will take you deep into the rain forest for a thrilling horseback ride.
If this is your first trip to the Caribbean, you may believe that rain forests are a unique occurrence in this part of the world. However, you'll quickly discover that wherever you find an island with any height at all, there will be a rain forest. You'll discover distinctive flora, fauna, and wildlife wherever you go, and, if you're lucky, you may catch a glimpse of an African green monkey or a vervet monkey, which now outnumbers the human population two-to-one.
This tour includes:
- Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier or your hotel
- Guided horseback ride through the rainforest
- An amazing equine adventure!
After you've settled on the back of your horse, you'll be guided into the lush rainforest of St. Kitts, where you'll see a variety of plant species, including bamboo, wild coffee, seagrape, wild cherries, wild sage, Flamboyant (the national flower of St. Kitts and Nevis), as well as almonds, mangoes, and a new variety of high-sugar pineapples. Unfortunately, you can't take any of these home, so you'll just have to imagine how sweet they are!
Your guide will lead you over interesting terrain, explaining the forces that created them, as well as the political forces that created St. Kitts.
We recommend you book this tour early as space is limited.
- We suggest that you bring sunblock, and wear long pants and sneakers.
- Beverages and round trip transfers are included in the price of the tour.
- This tour needs a minimum of 2 people to operate.
- The minimum age for this tour is 5.
- The maximum weight for this tour is 275 pounds.
- This tour does not operate on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or those with neck or back problems.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday