City Tour, Timothy Hill Look Out & Beach ExpressExplore > Saint Kitts and Nevis > Saint Kitts > City Tour, Timothy Hill Look Out & Beach Express
On this exclusive ShoreTrips adventure, you'll enjoy a city tour and a nice long visit at the beach.
This small, charming island boasts beautiful white sand beaches and some of the friendliest folks in the Caribbean. And due to its size, it is difficult on St. Kitts to get away from the crowds. Best scenario is locating yourself on a beach such as this where lots of facilities are there for your enjoyment.
SHORETRIPS EXCLUSIVE! This tour is not offered by any other company!
Your exhilarating day in paradise begins when you board an air-conditioned vehicle with your driver, who will share the local chatter with you as you take in the beauty and history of St. Kitts. Hear about "The Circus," Basseterre's bustling city center; the capital's many monumental landmarks, such as the Clock Tower and Independence Square; and the "green" concept of the islands' agricultural industry.
As you embark on your scenic journey, you'll travel to the luxurious coastal resort area of Frigate Bay, where you'll see many elegant homes and hotels, and, at the top of Timothy Hill Look Out, you'll stop and marvel at the breathtaking views of the magnificent beaches, tempestuous Atlantic Ocean, and the tranquil, inviting waters of the Caribbean Sea below.
Your hilltop peninsula drive continues on to our special beach, where many green vervet monkey families live in the surrounding rugged habitat. Upon arrival at the beach, you'll receive $10 to spend as you like. The turquoise waters and sparkling sands beckon you to swim, snorkel, or just relax and soak up the sun during your three-hour visit. South Friar's beach is well-equipped with changing/restroom facilities, and a variety of bars and restaurants to quench your thirst and satisfy your appetite. For your convenience, snorkel equipment, beach chairs, and umbrellas are available for rent.
At the end of this blissful experience, you'll meet your driver at a pre-arranged location for your return trip to Port Zante.
- Wear your swimsuit and bring a towel and sunscreen.
- You will receive US$10 credit to spend at the beach.
- Bring extra cash for snorkel equipment, beach chair, and umbrella rentals, as well as food and beverages. Snorkel gear rental is approximately $10, beach chair $5, beach umbrella $5, drinks (sodas and local beer) around $3-$4, and burgers around $5 at the beach bars and restaurants. Food and beverages at restaurants inside the resort are more expensive.
- The duration of this tour is 4 hours. If you would like to stay longer at the beach, you will need to arrange this additional fee with your driver.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required to run this tour.
- If you are traveling in a collapsible wheelchair, you must advise ShoreTrips in advance so we can best arrange transportation and the beach stop to accommodate you. We cannot accommodate scooters.
- All guests must sign a waiver prior to taking the tour. Those choosing not to sign will not be allowed to take the tour and no refunds will be given.
- Please be aware that during the busy cruise season the beach can get quite crowded.
Days offered: 7 days a week