Take a wonderful ride in the lush part of Puerto Rico.
The foothills of El Yunque provide a wonderful backdrop for some great horseback riding. This is an isolated area where you'll feel like a real explorer!
After receiving some safety tips and basic instructions, your small group of rarely more than 6 riders will hit the trail. Unlike the more commercial stables you will enjoy a more personal experience with a dedicated and passionate rancher.
As we ride through the famous El Yunque National Forest Reserve, you'll notice the rich terrain that makes this a temperate rain forest. We'll be riding in a vast area of 2,000 acres, with mangrove trees in every direction.
Emerging from the forest, we'll then head to the beach, where the sand feels great underfoot and
the water cools the horses' hooves from the heat of the day.
Be sure to bring your camera to capture the spectacular scenery you'll encounter on this fun tour.
- You must wear long pants and close-toed, old shoes (your worst tennis shoes!). You may also want to bring a hat and your camera.
- The length of this tour may vary from 1.5-2 hours, depending on ability and size of group.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people.
- The minimum age for this tour is 9 and you must have prior riding experience. The minimum age requirement is rigid, as this is classified as an adventure tour and safety comes first. Children will not be riding with an adult. Every participant is required to be on their own horse.
- WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS: Maximum weight is 225. If you weigh 200 pounds-225 pounds, you must be at least 5'8". PLEASE BE ACCURATE WITH YOUR WEIGHTS. If you weigh in on the day of the tour at 226 or more pounds, you will NOT be able to participate and will NOT be given a refund.
- Please don't book this tour if you are pregnant.
Days offered: 7 days a week