Barefoot on the beach, at the falls, or in the gardens...a wedding in paradise!
Imagine your wedding in paradise. Whether you visualize yourself barefoot on the beach, admiring the beauty of the falls, or enjoying the fragrance of tropical gardens, your coordinator is here to help you with everything you desire.
If you would like to add some options, the wedding coordinator can assist with personalizing your day.
- This wedding package will accomodate the Bride and Groom and up to 4 guests.
- After you order this wedding package, you will be given instructions on how to contact our wedding coordinator in Ocho Rios.
- In order to get married in Jamaica, you must bring your passports or birth certificates and valid photo ID, your ship boarding card and certified copies of divorce decrees, dissolution decrees or death certificate of previous marriages if applicable. All documents must be faxed or emailed at least 30 days prior to the wedding date.
- You will receive 50% of your money back if you cancel your wedding. If a wedding is cancelled within 30 days of wedding, no refund will be issued.
- If your cruise ship is unable to dock because of bad weather, you will receive a 100% refund.
- Speak with the coordinator about his/her own cancellation fees on any special options you may have selected.
Days offered: 7 days a week