Dunn's River Falls, Fern Gully & Konoko Falls From Falmouth
Travel through some of Jamaica's beauty spots on your way to this world-famous climbing falls.
Combine the fun of climbing Dunn's River Falls and seeing the beauty of Konoko Falls. Bask in the natural beauty of these locations, plus Fern Gully.
This tour starts at the quaint fishing village of Falmouth, continues on to Fern Gully and Coyaba Garden, and concludes at Jamaica's most beautiful attraction, Dunn's River Falls.
At the tour's first destination, Fern Gully, you'll enjoy a 3-mile drive through Jamaica’s famous rain forest. Fern Gully boasts more than 300 species of ferns and tall Trumpet and Mahoe Trees which filter out the sunlight to create a cool, dark, green-tinged tunnel.
The next stop is Konoko Falls, a serene water garden which boasts a breathtaking view of Ocho Rios and the spectacular Mahoe Waterfalls. Here, you'll also see Jamaican Spanish architecture and the Museum of Island History focusing on the forgotten Taino/Arawak culture of Jamaica's first inhabitants.
This tour’s last stop is Dunn’s River Falls, Jamaica’s most famous natural treasure. You can climb the falls in a human chain led by an experienced guide, over 600 feet of cascading waterfalls--an unforgettable experience!
Those less enamored with high places may view the activities of their groups's more daring climbers from vantage points on the terrace overlooking the falls or enjoy the beautiful white sand beach.
Then it’s off to lunch (not included in tour price) and optional duty-free shopping before returning to the cruise ship pier.
- We recommend you wear or bring your swimsuit, towel, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear or footwear with non slip treads. Do not bring anything you do not want to get wet.
- Bring a towel, sunscreen, and a waterproof camera.
- Entrance fees are included in the price of this tour.
- Lockers are available for rent at Dunn's River Falls.
- There is a minimum of 4 people required for this tour.
- Please note that all children under 36 inches are under the discretion of their parents at Dunn's River Falls.
Days offered: 7 days a week