Where else can you see a liquor distillery, an ostrich farm, and dolphins all in one tour?
Prepare yourself to enter a magical land rich with white sand and vibrant coral...and much, much more!
This tour includes:
• Round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier
• English-speaking guide
• Entrance fees
• Bottle of water
• Scenic island overlooks
• Queen Juliana Bridge
• Chobolobo Liquor Distillery
• Ostrich Farm
• Jan Thiel area
• Sea Aquarium
Treat yourself to a wonderful island tour by immersing yourself in some true Curacao culture. Your journey begins at the Queen Juliana Bridge, which spans 200 feet above Willemstad, where you'll have an opportunity to photograph a spectacular view over Otrobanda and Punda.
Next, we'll visit the famous Monument of Constitution, in the heart of the Saliña business district. Of course, an island tour wouldn't be complete without a tour of the Chobolobo Liquor Distillery for a sampling of Curacao's famous liquors.
We'll continue on to the Ostrich Farm, where you'll see some of the largest birds on earth! Your expert guide will take you on a Safari Jeep tour through the farm, teaching you all about these quirky animals.
We'll then drive to the Jan Thiel resort area, where you'll marvel at the architecture of wealthy locals and take in a stunning hilltop view of the Spanish waters below. The beach here is gorgeous, and full of top-notch resorts!
Continue to enjoy the scenic island landscape as we travel to the Curacao Sea Aquarium, where you'll observe a fun dolphin training demonstration, as well as a sea lion show. More than 45 species of marine life can be found at this park!
At the end of your tour, you'll have the choice to end in downtown Punda or at the cruise ship pier.
• The price of this tour includes round trip transportation from the cruise ship pier, entrance fees, an English-speaking guide, and a bottle of water.
• Children two and under are free. All other passengers are charged the adult price.
• You must book a minimum of 6 persons for this tour to operate.
• If you need wheelchair access, please see our limited mobility tours.
Days offered: 7 days a week