Private: Skagway's Summit By Klondike HighwayExplore > United States > Skagway > Private: Skagway's Summit By Klondike Highway
Enjoy the beauty around you in your own Private Vehicle.
In 2022, this tour operates April 24th - October 20th.
What can be more comfortable than enjoying the beautiful scenery of Skagway and the White Pass by your own private vehicle.
Explore the Klondike Highway on this two hour round trip journey into the hills of Alaska and British Columbia. Hear the stories of the Klondike Gold Rush of 1898 as you make your way through the city of Skagway and following the path of White Pass Trail. See the same sights and experience the terrain of those gold seekers as they made their way into the Yukon.
From the comfort of your private vehicle, soak in the snow capped mountains with the beauty and wilderness that rises all around you. The mountain glaciers and waterfalls set the scene as you imagine goldminers from days gone by trekking around here on foot.
Along the way, there will be ample opportunities to view and photograph the waterfalls, majestic mountains, glaciers, historic sites, and the pristine beauty of Alaska!
- If you wish to customize your itinerary, please contact ShoreTrips before purchasing this tour.
- This tour has a physical activity level of: Easy
- This tour operates in all weather, unless conditions are unsafe for driving, which is determined by the driver.
- Since this excursion enters Canada, all citizens MUST carry a valid passport. The only exception to this requirement is for U.S. citizens under the age of 16 (or under 19, if traveling with a school, religious, or other youth group) who need only present a birth certificate. If you plan to travel to Canada with a minor who is not your own child or for whom you do not have full legal custody or one parent is not present, you will be required to present a letter of consent from the minor’s parents including a signature. It should include dates of travel, parents’ names, and photocopies of their state-issued IDs.
- If you do not have a valid passport at the time of the tour, you will not be allowed to take this tour and no refunds will be issued.
- This tour is NOT able to accommodate motorized or electric scooters of ANY kind.
- This tour can accommodate passengers who have small collapsible walkers or collapsible wheelchairs. Guests with mobility issues must be able to step up into and out of a vehicle. We are happy to assist in boarding passengers and storing the walker or wheelchair in our vehicle. We can only accept "umbrella" style child strollers that do not exceed these measurements when folded up: 45"L x 10"W x 10"H (including wheels). If we do not have room on the vehicle, these items will have to be left behind with a company representative and delivered to the guest at the conclusion of the tour.
- In 2022, this tour operates April 24th - October 20th.
Days offered: 7 days a week