Supercool Private Tour Of Fenway ParkExplore > United States > Massachusetts > Supercool Private Tour Of Fenway Park
Go deep into Fenway Park, where the legends became legends.
This is a really cool adventure that you would not expect.
If you are a baseball fan, you most likely try to see a game at every baseball stadium possible as you travel the United States. In this case, you will do far more than see a game. As this illustrious stadium, Fenway Park, sits in the city of Boston, it is easy to reach and difficult to tour. Though generations have come and gone, Fenway Park remains much like it did the day it opened on April 20, 1912.
Legends have been made here as it is the home of the Red Sox, including Ted Williams, Carl (YAZ) Yastrzemski, Carlton Pudge Fisk, and 'Jim Ed' Rice. It is doubtful that the average Joe knows the names of stadiums around the country, but everyone knows Fenway Park, even if they aren't sure what city it is in.
During this private tour, you are going to learn everything there is to know about this beloved ballpark. You can also expect to see 8 of the 14 preferred locations in the stadium. That list includes:
- Green Monster Seats - Red Sox Hall of Fame
- The Red Seat - Red Sox Front Office and Trophy Case
- Right Field Roof Deck - Silver Slugger & Golden Glove Awards Display
- Pesky’s Pole - State Street Pavilion Club
- Visiting Team Clubhouse - Warning Track (weather permitting)
- Visiting Team Batting Cage - Press Box
- The Nations Archives at The Royal Rooters Club
- Green Monster Scoreboard (weather permitting)
- Red Sox Hall of Fame
- Red Sox Front Office and Trophy Case
- Silver Slugger & Golden Glove Awards Display
- State Street Pavilion Club
- Warning Track (weather permitting)
- Press Box
If any of these are special to you, please note that in the correct space when booking so we are aware.
If you decide to purchase Red Sox or Fenway Park memorabilia, you surely will have chills once you bring it home.
- Dress comfortably and be ready to walk the stadium.
- Batting practice is available on request (duration: 30 minutes – not available on game days)
- Transportation can be arranged by contacting us in advance.
- Availability is subject to change pending events at the park and game schedule. It is often not available on game days.
- This tour runs rain or shine.
- In some cases, in order to get confirmation, tours will be semi-private. Price remains the same. We will confirm your request regardless as the tour will remain small.
- Some areas of this tour are not friendly to those with limited mobility. We recommend that those with limited mobility please reconsider this tour.
Days offered: 7 days a week