Rome With Privately Guided Colosseum And Roman ForumExplore > Italy > Rome > Rome With Privately Guided Colosseum And Roman Forum
See the Highlights of Rome and explore the Colosseum and Roman Forum with your own guide.
This is a perfect tour for those who would like an in-depth view of the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
We will reserve your tickets to the Colosseum in advance which will allow you to skip the line. Upon arrival, your private guide will take you through the Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill.
For the rest of the day stop and start as you like or use your driver for his knowledge of the area, which he knows well.
If you are interested in seeing something particular or dining at a specific restaurant, please let us know and we will make those arrangements for you.
- The price of this tour includes a private vehicle and driver for the day, and a private guide for 3 hours at the Colosseum area. It does not include any admissions, food, beverages, or gratuities.
- This tour will pre-reserve tickets to the Colosseum which will avoid having to wait in line. Upon arrival at the site, you'll meet up with your guide, who will have your entrance tickets in hand. The guide will collect the cost of the entrance tickets, which is 25€ per person for the Colosseum. This must be paid in Euros. Credit cards are not accepted. Your tour time is subject to availability at the time of your reservation.
- The pre-reserved tickets are non-refundable.
- THIS TOUR MUST BE BOOKED IN ADVANCE TO ENSURE YOU WILL HAVE YOUR PRE-RESERVED COLOSSEUM TICKETS.
- Modest dress is required in all Italian churches. If you expect to enter a church during your tour, please do not wear shorts, sleeveless tops, skirts above the knee, or revealing clothing. If preferred, you may wear a shawl to cover your shoulders. This applies to children as well.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday