Private Juneau Pub Crawl And Tasting TourExplore > United States > Juneau > Private Juneau Pub Crawl And Tasting Tour
"Crawl" your way through Juneau's pubs, restaurants, and iconic landmarks.
There's no better way to connect with a city than through its food and drink. Full of surprises, this tour will give you a real feel for Alaska's capital.
As you eat and drink your way through the city, your local guide will provide spirited conversation, spiked with interesting tidbits about everyday life in Juneau.
Sample delicious dishes such as fish tacos and King Crab bisque, made with the freshest locally-sourced fish and seafood. Visit award-winning restaurants for an eye-opening taste of Juneau's unexpected culinary scene. Stop at historic watering holes to sample the best in bar food, including famous local favorites hog wings and super tots. Belly up to several bars to savor local brews and linger over unique craft cocktails.
Interesting, tasty and a barrel of fun!
- Please dress for the weather because rain or shine, we dine (and drink)!
- Gratuities are included for the 2022 Season Private tours.
- For 2022 Season, tour will be private and a minimum 4 participants will be required.
- Maximum 12 people per tour.
- You must be 21 years old to participate in this tour. Please bring a valid ID.
- Due to licensing, we ask that guests not purchase their own alcoholic beverages on this tour. There will be plenty for you!
- All guests will be required to sign a waiver prior to beginning the tour.
- During the check-out process, you will be asked if anyone in your party is a vegetarian or dairy- or gluten-free. Sorry, we cannot accommodate those with fish/seafood allergies.
- This tour is wheelchair accessible but there is some walking involved and some long periods of standing.
Days offered: 7 days a week