A heart-pumping experience in the heart of the jungle!
Get your adrenaline pumping as you soar through the jungle, then spend a relaxing afternoon with your toes in the sand!
Get ready to ride! Once you meet your experienced guide, hop in a Jeep and take in Cozumel’s breathtaking natural landscape as you drive to the historic town of El Cedral. Located in the heart of the jungle, El Cedral is your starting point for your ATV ride.
Your guide will gear you up with a helmet, goggles, and a bandana before you hop on for the craziest ride of your life. Weave through the jungle and splash through mud pools on your way to Jade Cavern, a source of untouched natural water right in the middle of the jungle.
After your adventure through the jungle, you’ll be guided to a local beach club situated right next to the National Marine Park and Chankanaab Park. You’ll have access to any water activity you could think of! Kayaking, paddle-boarding, snorkeling, and more are waiting.
After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious Mexican lunch paired with a tequila tasting and open bar! This is truly an all-inclusive experience filled with something fun for everyone.
- This tour is operated caravan style and guests must follow the lead guide. For safety reasons, this tour does not allow tailing, jumping, or passing other participants.
- Refreshments are served only during the driving and after the snorkeling.
- A Mexican lunch is included and you will have a choice between fajitas, tacos, or quesadillas.
- All ATVs are Automatic Transmission.
- The tour is not suitable for guests with limited mobility.
- Minimum age to drive is 18 years old with a valid driver's license. Participants will have option to drive Jeeps.
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant persons, persons with heart conditions, asthma, back problems, recent surgery (6 months), and/or persons with epilepsy.
- Guests under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Minimum age to participate is 8.
- You must be at least 18 years old to consume alcohol.
- Use of life vest is mandatory during the snorkeling portion.
- Use of helmet, goggles, bandana and closed toe shoes is mandatory during the ATV ride.
- Maximum weight limit is 250 lb. per person.
Days offered: 7 days a week