Private: Pearl Harbor Full Day TourExplore > United States > Oahu > Private: Pearl Harbor Full Day Tour
This private tour allows you to experience all of Pearl Harbor at your own pace.
You will be taken from the cruise ship pier or your hotel and transferred to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, all in the comfort of your private vehicle.
Travel to Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial, where you will spend the day reliving the important historic moments that took place at this fascinating site. En route, your guide will provide historical commentary before escorting you to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
At the Visitor Center, you'll view a moving film depicting the events of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack. Afterward, you'll board a Navy launch for the short ride to the Arizona Memorial. Reserved tickets allow you to make the most of your time here. Explore this somber site, the resting place of 1,102 of the nearly 1,200 sailors killed on the USS Arizona during the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor. Dedicated in 1962, the Memorial consists of three main parts and spans the sunken hull of the battleship. After your boat ride, your guide will meet up with you and guide you through the exhibits. Plan on spending approximately 2 hours here.
From here, you'll have your choice of visiting 2-3 of the other attractions based on time and your interests. Choose from the USS Bowfin submarine, the USS Missouri battleship and the Pacific Aviation Museum.
The USS Bowfin submarine offers a highly recommend self-guided audio tour (tickets $15 each). Plan to spend about 45-60 minutes here.
The USS Missouri battleship, located on Ford Island, offers a docent-guided tour ($30 per person). Explore the ship where the Japanese Surrender document was signed on September 2, 1945. You may explore the lower and upper decks on your own or, if you wish, your guide will be happy to provide interesting facts. Plan to spend about 1.5 - 2 hours here.
The Pacific Aviation Museum features 2 hangars of vintage aircraft along with a movie, exhibits, and simulators. Tickets cost $25 per person and you should plan on spending approximately 1.5-2 hours here.
If time permits, you will visit the Punchbowl Cemetery or be given an exterior tour of Iolani Palace or the King Kamehameha statue.
While on Ford Island, you will stop for lunch and a bit of a break at the Laniakea Cafe (at your expense).
- We recommend bringing your own water. There is no eating or drinking anything except water inside the van.
- You will be escorted to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center by your guide.
- The cost of lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- Tickets to the USS Bowfin ($15 per person), the USS Missouri ($30 per person), and the Aviation Museum of the Pacific ($25 per person) are not included in the price of the tour.
- This private tour offers the flexibility to adjust the day to your interests, within time constraints. Your guide will do his/her best to accommodate your requests.
- In the event you wish to extend your tour time, the charge will be $150/hour (pending availability of your driver/guide).
- This tour picks up at the cruise ship pier and Waikiki hotels only. Pickups at hotels outside of Waikiki are available for an additional charge. Please book the supplement at the time of booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week