Lush greenery, fragrant flowers and the meeting point between the cerulean sky and ocean create a magically beautiful scene in the city of Honolulu. In its most prestigious neighborhood, Waikiki Beach, The Ritz-Carlton infuses the amenities and services of a five-star resort with local touches, and invites guests to experience luxury living in an ocean-view studio or suite.
- Two infinity resort pools, the highest in Waikiki Beach
- Noteworthy dining including Sushi Sho, La Vie, Quiora and Dean and DeLuca
- Luxury spa featuring locally inspired treatments
- State-of-the-art, 24-hour fitness center with a yoga studio and boxing equipment
- More than 6,000 sq. ft. of meeting space for intimate gatherings
- Studios and suites with ocean views and five-star resort amenities
An eighth-floor infinity pool, the area's highest, is perhaps symbolic of the elevated experience that awaits at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, Waikiki Beach in Honolulu. Traditional hotel rooms are replaced with residential studios and suites, each with an ocean view and separate living spaces.