Shoretrips Give...Salvation Army Community DevelopmentExplore > United States > Florida > Shoretrips Give...Salvation Army Community Development
Get involved in the Key West community!
Although some charities are often envisioned on an all encompassing scale, this volunteer opportunity provides you the chance to experience it at its ground level.
This association is a firm believer that their extraordinary efforts are made possible by potential volunteers like you and are gracious of any contribution no matter the size or effort.
The Key West chapter's vision believes the bonds of humanity and compassion unite people together allowing us to handle the day to day activities that challenge communities around the world. On this day of volunteering, you will contribute to the organization's thrift shop.
No matter what task may be at hand, it is certain you will have an impact on on this community.
- You will have to take a short taxi to the meeting point, which will cost approximately $20 each way.
- ShoreTrips GIVE was developed to connect travelers with ongoing volunteer projects in the Caribbean. To accomplish this, ShoreTrips has partnered with Hope Floats, a non-profit foundation, which has agreed to organize these activities and to provide a meet and greet representative. The fee to participate in a GIVE activity covers all administration costs; the fee is not tax deductible.
- No restrictions on number of participants.
- If you have more than 6 volunteers in your party, contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- If you are between 10 and 17 years old you must be accompanied by an adult.
- This facility is closed Sunday.
Days offered: 7 days a week