Private Half Day Tour Of Cologne With Licensed GuideExplore > Germany > Cologne > Private Half Day Tour Of Cologne With Licensed Guide
This half day tour of Cologne will introduce you to the city!
Cologne is a study in contrasts. Although it was founded by the Romans in 38 BC, it is considered to be one of the most modern cities in Germany. This cultural heart of the Rhine is filled with art, museums and history. For art lovers, Museum Ludwig is home to an extensive collection of works by Picasso. Chocolate lovers might prefer the Schokoladenmuseum, an entire museum dedicated to the fine art of chocolate making, with a tour and tasting as part of the experience.
Gothic churches and cathedrals are scattered throughout the city, but the pride of Cologne, the most magnificent of these is the Cologne Cathedral, whose twin spires dominates the city skyline. A visit inside the Cathedral must be arranged in advance, and will require additional costs.
Your local guide will be happy to show you the best Cologne has to offer!
- Admissions, gratuity and meals are not included in the price of the tour.
- The locations listed on your voucher are suggested stops. This is customizable itinerary. You may not have time to see everything that is suggested.
- If you have groups larger than 7 passengers, please contact ShoreTrips for pricing.
- This tour can be provided in languages other than Enlish with advance notice.
- If you would like to visit the Cologne Cathedral, you must purchase the additional hour with your guide. Your guide will wait outside for you while you're in the Cathedral. If you'd like a guided tour of the Cathedral there is an additional cost.
- There are no tours available during mass or special events.
- This tour is not available on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week