Relax and experience Old San Juan Harbor from the water!
This sunset cruise is one of the most relaxing and scenic ways to explore San Juan.
Once aboard the boat, your captain will sail past the beautiful World Heritage Site that is Old San Juan Bay, a protected bay that boasts incredible views of Puerto Rico.
While you enjoy the most unique sights of this tropical island, sip on a glass of wine of local beer. You'll get the option of red, white, or sparkling wine to suit your interest. The setting sun will paint the beautiful landscape around you in a golden orange hue.
As you take in the series of historical sites lining the island including El Morro, The Governor’s Mansion, and the Gate of San Juan, your crew will treat you to hor d'oeuvres to pair with your refreshments. Options include artisan-style ham and cheeses, fresh shrimp cocktail or an array of colorful vegetables. You'll never want to head back to land!
- We recommend wearing casual attire.
- We also recommend bringing a camera.
- You will have to take a taxi to reach the meeting point. The distance from the cruise pier is approximately 10 minutes.
- Maximum capacity of boat is 6 passengers.
- Guests who are pregnant need to consult with their physician prior to booking.
- Guests with recent back injuries and/or recent surgeries cannot participate.
Days offered: 7 days a week