Taste Puerto Vallarta's Cuisine And CultureExplore > Mexico > Puerto Vallarta > Taste Puerto Vallarta's Cuisine And Culture
It's like a Mexican fiesta in your mouth! Ole!
A delectable assortment of authentic Mexican dishes, enhanced by historical and cultural tidbits blend together to create a delicious day.
Your friendly, knowledgeable foodie guide will help make the most of your time in port by cutting through the clutter and showcasing the best culinary gems in town. Make new friends and meet some local food-heroes along the way.
The freshest regional cuisine, including seafood tacos and a ceviche tostada, are waiting to tantalize your taste buds. You'll stop at a tortilleria (a tortilla bakery) to watch one of the most country's most popular foods being made and learn about Mexico's gift to the world...chocolate (a big thank you to the Mayan people)!!
Tortilla soup, a mole enchilada, street tacos, and even Mexican candy are also on the day's tastings, so you might want to consider skipping breakfast.
Moving from place to delicious place, you'll pass through some of Vallarta's highlights, such as Old Town, Rio Cuale, and the Malecon as your guide sprinkles in historical and cultural morsels along the way.
Your guide will provide a map of your route, just in case you want to re-visit your favorite stop.
- Cruise ship passengers will need to take a 15-minute taxi ride from the pier to the meeting point of the tour. Hotel guests will need to find their own way to the meeting point. Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- This tour takes place rain or shine. Please dress for the weather.
- This walking tour covers a distance of approximately 2 miles. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 10 guests per group.
- Due to uneven sidewalks and cobblestone streets, this tour is not available for those with limited mobility.
- Tasting locations and inclusions may vary.
- Substitutions for vegetarians and nut and seafood allergies CAN be accommodated on this tour. Please indicate if these are needed during the check-out process.
- Vegan and gluten-free diets CANNOT be accommodated.
- Please note some, but not all tastings are included for infants and toddlers.
- Sorry, this tour is not available on New Years Day.
Days offered: 7 days a week