Private: See Capri Or Positano On The Almalfi Coast By Luxury YachtExplore > Italy > Naples > Private: See Capri Or Positano On The Almalfi Coast By Luxury Yacht
This is the way the rich and famous live on the Amalfi Coast and you can too--for one day!
This exclusive yacht is ready to deliver on your wishes. Whether your idea of a perfect day is roaming the Island of Capri, discovering hidden grottos or wandering the narrow, winding streets of Positano, your wish is your captain's command.
You will be greeted by your English-speaking captain as you board your luxury yacht for a day of exploration and discovery. As you cruise the sheer cliffs, rugged coastline, magnificent yachts (including yours), and terraced vineyards of the incredible Amalfi Coast, let your captain know your wishes for the day and he will deliver, based on time and distance parameters. Soft drinks and dry snacks are provided but feel free to bring along any food or beverages you wish to enhance this private experience.
If the romantic Isle of Capri, known for celebrity-sightings, upscale hotels, designer shopping, and out-of-this-world cuisine strikes your fancy, your captain will be happy to take you there.
Maybe your focus is soaking up the region's natural beauty by stopping at hidden grottos, small coves or beautiful beaches en route to Positano. Snorkel gear (and towels, too) are provided if you're curious about the sea life swimming about under your boat.
Perhaps Positano is the place you prefer. This pretty village of seaside villas covered in orange blossom and roses offers shops selling ceramics, lemons, shoes and "Positano fashion". Stop by the lovely Church of Sant Maria of the Assumption, or dine at one of the seaside restaurants featuring the freshest of fish.
- Please note: It is approximately a 15-20 minute walk from the cruise ship pier to your boat. You may choose to take a taxi instead, at your expense.
- You will have an English-speaking captain at your service.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel and sunblock if you're interested in swimming or visiting the beaches.
- You will remain in the Amalfi area.
- No food or beverages are included with this program. You are welcome to bring along food and beverages of your choosing. Any food purchased at restaurants during the day is at your expense.
- The 57' boat is licensed for up to 12 passengers. If you need a larger boat, contact ShoreTrips.
- All itineraries are based on time and distance constraints and weather conditions.
- If you'd like a different departure time, please contact ShoreTrips.
Days offered: 7 days a week