ATV Adventure With Beach Getaway With LunchExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > ATV Adventure With Beach Getaway With Lunch
An exciting day exploring Cozumel's road less traveled.
Cozumel's eastern shoreline is a hidden gem. Relatively separate from the tourism industry, on this thrilling adventure we'll get a glimpse of what Cozumel was like before it became a popular tourist destination.
Hop on an ATV and explore a unique side of Cozumel. While most ATV excursions travel through the jungle to Jade Cavern, this exhilarating tour focuses on the road less traveled. We'll drive along the gorgeous coastline and experience the magnificent Caribbean Sea. You will feel the cool ocean breeze as you drive on the sand near the water.
Along the way, we'll enjoy sights inaccessible to other vehicles such as the Castillo Real Mayan ruin. We'll swing by a tequila factory for a tasting as the ATV portion winds down. We'll spend about 2 hours exploring this untouched side of the island before heading to the beach to eat some lunch.
After we devour our lunch, we'll enjoy a slice of beach that sits apart from the rest, one that allows only a limited number of people at a time to enjoy it properly. This beach is part of the Federal Marine Park and has rules that some of the other beach clubs are not required to abide by. To enhance the live reefs just off the shoreline, they follow the marine park rules that bring the colorful fish to these waters at your feet.
On the beach, we'll have access to a full set of snorkeling gear. You can choose to explore the colorful ocean on your own or join in on one of our guided beach snorkels.
- If you're traveling on a cruise ship the meeting point will be a short walk from the cruise pier. If you're staying at a hotel, you will need to take a taxi to the meeting point. Detailed meeting instructions will be on your voucher.
- The ATV portion of the tour is dusty. We strongly recommend bringing along a bandana or purchasing one at the nearby market.
- Photos will be taken during the ATV portion of the tour and are available for purchase.
- Although everything you need is included or available on the beach, you should wear or bring your swimsuit, biodegradable sunscreen, an extra T-shirt, a waterproof camera, hat, and flip flops or other waterproof footwear.
- The location of this beachfront is the edge of Chankanaab reef and also Paradise reef, a very popular snorkel location. We recommend foot protection when snorkeling as entry into the water is a bit rough.
- Beverages are not included with lunch but are available for purchase.
- Towels and lockers are available for rent at the beach.
- The minimum age to drive is 18 years old. The minimum age to participate is 7 years old.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women, passengers with back or neck problems, heart problems or who have had recent surgery.
- Please note that we will be driving the ATVs on sand along the water. You may get a little dirty!
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday