Private: Bellarine Peninsula Winery And Fresh Produce TourExplore > Australia > Geelong > Private: Bellarine Peninsula Winery And Fresh Produce Tour
Fantastic scenery, cultural experiences, fabulous food and great wine? Sign me up!!
The Bellarine Peninsula, just a short drive from Geelong, features picture-perfect seaside villages, crashing surf, beautiful farmland, and maybe best of all, wineries!
Experience the Narana Aboriginal Cultural Center (closed Sundays) for morning tea with a uniquely Australia flavor. Hear ancient Dreaming Stories, listen to a didgeridoo, or learn to throw a boomerang and enjoy amazing art from around the country in their beautiful gallery.
Surf's up!! You'll stop to admire some world class surfing at Australia’s "Surf Coast" and check out the site of one of the World Surf League's competitions, the "Rip Curl Pro" at Bell's Beach. Take off your shoes, stroll the Southern Ocean and feel the ice-cold waves lap at your feet.
A not-to-be-missed destination on the Bellarine Peninsula is the Jack Rabbit Restaurant. Experience the delectable two-course lunch with wine (with purchase of lunch option) and take a guided tasting of the diverse offerings of sophisticated cool climate wines, all while soaking up the spectacular and ever-changing views.
With the focus still on the area's viniculture, a tutored wine tasting awaits at Scotchmans Hill, located in the heart of the Bellarine Peninsula. A producer of premium cool maritime climate wines, Scotchmans Hill has been a leading local winery for over thirty years. Take in the immaculately maintained vineyards and admire their beautiful French Provincial Farmhouse.
Wine is not the only thing for which the Bellarine Peninsula is known. You'll make a stop at either a local cheese factory or a mussel farm to sample their delicious products.
- All admission and activity fees are included in the price of the tour.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes and a light jacket or wind breaker.
- Cost of lunch is not included in the tour unless you purchase the gourmet lunch option during the check-out process.
- Children under age 5 are free of charge.
- The Aboriginal Cultural Center is closed on Sundays.
- Public holidays requiring purchase of holiday supplement for 2019 are: November 5th, December 25th and December 26th.
- Public holidays requiring purchase of holiday supplement for 2020 are: April 10th, April 11th, April 12th, April 13th, April 25th, June 8th, November 3rd, December 25th, and December 28th.
- Peak rates will apply to all tours booked for travel between December 20th and January 31st. For public holidays during peak season, the surcharge will only be applied once.
Days offered: 7 days a week