Private: Family Focused Sagrada Familia And Park GuellExplore > Spain > Barcelona > Private: Family Focused Sagrada Familia And Park Guell
Unforgettable church, unforgettable park, unforgettable tour!
The massive Basilica of the Sagrada Familia is one of the world's most unusual churches. Its mind-boggling size and multiple design features beg for a knowledgeable guide to break it down into manageable pieces. Our expert guide will explain it all while keeping your children engaged and entertained.
This will be a tour of superlatives. The sheer immensity of the Basilica of Sagrada Familia, its eclectic mix of architecture, fine quality craftsmanship, and thousands of design features combine to create a structure like no other. Your guide will provide historical details that will pique the interest of the whole family, including telling you why the heck this church is still under construction after more than 130 years. As spectacular as the outside is, the inside is equally so. Brilliant stained-glass windows, massive pillars, sculptured ceilings and so much more will keep your eyes moving from one element to the next.
From here, your private transportation will whisk you to Park Guell, another of Barcelona's must-see destinations. This colorful, artistic, whimsical park with its bold mosaics is a feast for the eyes. Around every turn, your guide will point out features and details your children will love and long-remember, including Gaudi's famous mosaic lizard.
- You will meet your guide at a designated location in Barcelona. Specific instructions will appear on your voucher.
- Food, beverages, and souvenirs are not included in the cost of this tour.
- So that we may customize this tour to best suit the needs of your individual group, we will request the name, age (at the time of the tour) and gender of each person in your party during the check-out process.
- Please contact ShoreTrips if you'd like a different departure time.
- Pre-reserved tickets (skip the line) are non-refundable once the service is booked.
- The minimum age to participate in this tour is 6 years old.
- This tour can accommodate a maximum of 6 guests.
Days offered: 7 days a week