Soar above a beautiful part of Hawaii on this epic zipline!
During this epic adventure, you'll soar up to seventy feet above the ground. Your whole family will LOVE this experience!
Leap and soar through beautiful eucalyptus trees on this zipline adventure. Your trained guides will lead you on 7 thrilling ziplines. One zipline in particular reaches lengths of 900 feet, with speeds up to 40 miles per hour! During your experience, you will have birds eye views of the beautiful Pacific ocean and rural Maui.
Enjoy freestyle zipping with multiple platforms, giant towers, swinging bridges, gorgeous upcountry views and award winning customer service. This exhilarating zipline is perfect for beginners and zipline enthusiasts alike.
Once you've complete this course, you'll have the option to stop in the Camp Maui World War II Museum and learn about the history of the land.
- You must wear close toed shoes in order to participate in this excursion.
-Short shorts are not recommended.
- Admission to the Camp Maui World War II Museum is free.
- The zipline location is approximately 30 minutes from the cruise pier. A taxi will cost approximately $50 each way.
- We can accommodate up to 12 people per departure time.
- The maximum weight for participation is 270 pounds.
- Children must be over the age of 5 and weigh at least 40 pounds to participate in this tour.
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent, but parents do not have to zip.
- This tour is not suitable for women who are pregnant or anyone with back or neck injuries.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday