Snap pictures that'll make your friends and family wish they were in Ketchikan!
Whether you're a skilled photographer or a beginner, this excursion is perfect for anyone who loves getting behind a camera. You'll explore iconic areas of Ketchikan while improving your photography skills.
During this 3 hour tour, you'll travel with a local Alaskan photographer who has great insight and knowledge of the Ketchikan area. Traveling from site to site, your guide will entertain you with narrated history, facts and stories of the area.
You'll visit several "off the beaten path" locations that will provide the best possible opportunities to get those jaw-dropping, iconic images of the Ketchikan area. Depending on the day, some of your subjects might include flowers, totems, rainforests, beaches, mountains, creeks, and waterfalls. If you're lucky, you'll capture wildlife (metaphorically) to photograph in addition to these great sites!
As you explore, your guide will discuss several photographic field techniques that you can put into practice immediately, as well as the history, facts, and stories from the area. We'll make sure to stop for a snack and beverage to replenish your energy from this exciting day!
- Bring your camera and all of your photo gadgets with you.
- If you have a special interest or focus in mind, please let us know at the time of booking.
- Weather in Alaska can be unpredictable. We recommend dressing in layers.
- You must bring your own camera gear or device.
- This tour requires a minimum of 2 people to operate. The maximum group size is 9.
Days offered: 7 days a week