For our most inquisitive travelers!
This is the ultimate cultural immersion. Take advantage of the insider’s opportunity to learn about modern Moroccan society. Whether you’re interested in local politics, language, art, or customs, you will have a chance to converse and learn from first-hand experience through an enjoyable conversation with your hostess!
This will also be your introduction to Moroccan architecture as you’ll get a chance to see the interior of a modern Moroccan home, with all of its unique furnishings and design. A Moroccan salon is quite magnificent, with its impressive couches, carpets, and local handicraft products.
The tea service will consist of traditional Moroccan mint tea: gunpowder green tea, combined with fresh mint and plenty of sugar. Sample moroccan pastries as you chat, including everything from small bakery quiches to typical almond cookies.
Return to your ship with a whole host of new knowledge, and an expanded perspective of the Kingdom of Morocco.
- Please note that this tour is available in the morning or afternoon, however, if conducted in the afternoon, this tour will not include a guided visit of the Hassan II mosque as this is only possible in the morning.
- The $20 entry fee to the Hassan II Mosque is not included in the price of the tour and is payable at the time of the tour.
- Please alert us in advance of any dietary restrictions or limitations.
-Modest dress is required when visiting the mosque. All guests must wear long pants or long dresses (no shorts). Women will need a shawl to cover their head. All guests must remove their shoes before entering the mosque, so please bring a plastic bag to carry your shoes.
- This tour can accommodate a collapsible wheelchair. All wheelchair guests must be able to transfer in and out of the tour vehicle with assistance from someone in their party. You will be asked during the check out process if anyone in your party will be using a wheelchair.
- While most sites on this tour can be accessed with a wheelchair, they might be sites where a wheelchair cannot move freely.
Days offered: 7 days a week