This may be part of a stay in Bangkok or added on to our BEST OF BANGKOK tour from the pier.
The vicious styles of Thai boxing, which utilizes almost every part of the body to fend off an opponent, is what makes the sport unique from world boxing.
Boxers are allowed to punch, kick, shove, and push by using their feet, legs, fists, knees, and elbows to attack the opponent above, as well as below the waist.
Before the start of any match, each boxer performs a pre-fight ceremony to honor and show respect for their trainers, religion, and the sport itself. The ceremony involves a special kind of dance, accompanied by strident Thai boxing music, and the shouts of gamblers in the stands, betting on the outcome.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday the fight will take place at Rajadamnoen Stadium.
- Tuesday, Friday and Saturday the fight will take place at Lumpinee Stadium.
- Please note there is surcharge pricing for all National and New Year holidays as well as peak season. You will be notified of any increased costs prior to confirmation. Contact ShoreTrips with any questions.
- The fight times vary week to week and will be finalized at the time of booking.
- Not recommended for children due to safety reasons.
- In the event of extreme traffic conditions, our driver may take you to the pier (located directly across from the Peninsula Hotel) to transfer you by their shuttle boat to save time. Our guide will accompany you.
Days offered: 7 days a week