Experience Seattle's Craft Distillery SceneExplore > United States > Washington > Experience Seattle's Craft Distillery Scene
This distillery tour elevates "craft" to a whole new level.
Expect the unexpected, broaden your horizons, and expand your senses. If you think there's a wide variety of craft spirits out there, prepare to be blown away. The craft distillery movement is gaining steam, bringing about an "intoxicating" wave of innovation and creativity that will knock your socks off.
With your designated driver and guide at the wheel, discover Seattle's unique craft distilleries and sample the fine spirits they produce. You'll learn from master distillers and knowledgeable staff about the fine points of spirit distillation, and find out what distinguishes one distillery from another.
While one distillery might specialize in producing the finest examples of traditional spirits using Old World distillation techniques, another might devote their business to creative infusions or innovative aging methods. The third might pride itself on using locally sourced ingredients and producing small-batch seasonal specialties. From smoky whiskey aged in barrels to botanical gins, from spice-infused vodka to fruity aperitifs, the options are almost endless.
Four 1/2 ounce pours will be provided at each location. Sip slowly, savor the subtle flavors and appreciate the thoughtful artistry that went into producing each unique spirit.
Gourmet snacks will be provided, such as an artisan cheese platter, biscuits, and other finger foods, because we don't want you imbibing on an empty stomach, even if you do have a designated driver.
At the tours' conclusion, you'll be returned to your hotel, cruise terminal, any location in downtown Seattle or even the airport if you have a flight to catch. Just let your guide know.
- Tour price includes all taxes.
- Pickups are provided from the cruise ship piers and from all downtown Seattle hotels.
- If your cruise ends in Seattle and you are spending the night in a downtown Seattle hotel, we encourage you to check in (or at least store your luggage) at your hotel after disembarking your ship. The disembarkation process is usually completed by 10am. You will then be picked up at your downtown Seattle hotel.
-If your cruise ends in Seattle and you will be flying out later in the day, you will be picked up from the cruise ship pier. Your luggage can be stored in the van if necessary and you will be transferred to the airport after this tour.
- Guests staying outside of downtown Seattle will need to take a taxi to a central meeting location. Specific meeting instructions will appear on your voucher.
- This tour requires a minimum of 4 guests.
- This tour can accommodate up to 10 guests.
- All guests must be 21 or older to participate in this tour. You must show a state or federally issued ID at the time of tour check-in. No refunds will be given to those who cannot present a valid ID.
- Gourmet snacks will be served on this tour. Please alert ShoreTrips of any food allergies during the checkout process.
Days offered: 7 days a week