Private: Escort On Public Transportation From Haneda Airport To Tokyo HotelExplore > Japan > Tokyo > Private: Escort On Public Transportation From Haneda Airport To Tokyo Hotel
Your own personal guide to help navigate public transportation transfers from the airport to hotel.
Sometimes traveling can be stressful, especially when you land in an unfamiliar city or country. Let our experienced guide meet you at the airport and accompany you to your Tokyo hotel via the city's efficient public transportation system.
Please be aware the price does not include public transportation costs for either the guests or the guide. You will be responsible for paying these costs at the time of the service.
- The cost of travel via public transportation from the airport to your hotel for you and your guide are NOT included in the cost of the tour.
- Credit cards are accepted for long-distance trains and limousine buses. Only local currency is accepted on local trains and subways.
- Approximate cost from Haneda Airport to central Tokyo is JPY 1,200-2,000 per person (approximately $12-20 USD per person).
- Baggage handling is not included in this tour. You are hiring an escort only to assist using public transportation from airport to hotel.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
- We will do our best to confirm the tour at the standard pricing, however there may be a surcharge on holidays and from the end of December to the New Year.
- The cancellation policy on this tour is outside of the normal ShoreTrips Terms of Service. The tour is non refundable 18 days prior to the tour date.
- Due to the extreme costs of hospitalization and medical services in Japan, we strongly recommend purchasing independent travel insurance that will cover you for injuries or illness while in Japan.
Days offered: 7 days a week