Chankanaab Park And Zipline In CozumelExplore > Mexico > Cozumel > Chankanaab Park And Zipline In Cozumel
Have fun ziplining with access to Chankanaab Park!
The scenery of this zip adventure will leave you speechless and provide fun for the whole day! Your aerial view will have you gazing out upon the blue waters of the Caribbean Sea while balancing a sense of awe from the beauty before you and a sense of excitement from your impending adventure. Each zip will have you anticipating the next!
After checking in, you will be met by your professionally certified guides who will outfit you in the necessary gear and tell you everything you need to know about ziplining safely. Begin launching yourself into the first of 8 zips and 2 suspension bridges. Fly across the jungle and the Chankanaab lagoon. Random glimpses of the nature around you will provide moments of clarity, reminding you just how stunning the beauties of the Caribbean can be.
Your flying time is about 50 minutes, though you're welcome to spend as much time at the park as you'd like. Enjoy beach access, our favorite sea lion show, crocodile sanctuary, mayan replica ruins and more!
- You will have to take a taxi to the meeting point of this tour. The ride is about 10-15 minutes from the cruise terminals and will cost approximately $10 each way. More information will be provided on your voucher. Contact ShoreTrips if you have any questions.
- The time listed on your voucher is for your zipline tour. The park is open from 8 AM until 4 PM. Entrance is included and you are welcome to spend the day at the park.
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothes and closed toe shoes for the zip line activity. You will have access to changing rooms.
- Lunch is included in the tour cost. You will have a choice between a cheeseburger, nachos, hot dog, or a veggie burger. One non alcoholic beverage is also included. Additional food and beverages will be available for purchase.
- Only biodegradable sunscreen is permitted.
- You must be at least 5 years old to participate. Minimum weight is 40 lb. Maximum weight is 250 lb.
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women, people with heart diseases, neck or back problems, or persons who have had any surgery in the previous 6 months before their visit.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs may not participate.
Days offered: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday