Private: Evening Tour Of Niagara Falls From TorontoExplore > Canada > Toronto > Private: Evening Tour Of Niagara Falls From Toronto
A romantic way to visit the famous Niagara Falls.
The water flow at Niagara Falls sound the same whether day or night but they do not look the same. An evening visit allows you to experience a few other elements that make this excursion special. Our private tour allows you to 'leave the driving to us' and take in the landscape as you make your way around the bay to Niagara. You will move along in a luxury vehicle and the 2-hour ride each way flies by, particularly the return as you can close your eyes as you recall the sound and weight of the water.
Once you arrive, you will head straight to the main attraction. the scene of the 3 falls flowing at an incredible rate. The 3 falls, Horseshoe Falls, American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls combined have the highest flow rate of any waterfall in North American that has a vertical drop of more than 165 feet and they are spectacular to witness. And Niagara Falls overlap the international border between the Canadian province of Ontario and the American state of New York.
The scene and the sound of the falls is thrilling and will make any past waterfall experiences pale in comparison. Your evening visit offers several choices, a couple of which are only available at night. Most popular is the Hornblower Cruise, a thrilling boat ride to the base of the falls. From the bow of the boat, you can feel the power of the water. Mist overtakes you but you are dressed in colorful rain gear, protected from the water that might splash as you pass the American Falls and the Bridal Veil Falls, moving into the midst of the Horseshoe Falls.
The Hornblower Cruises, depending on the month, will be available to you if you choose as an extra option. Also the Journey Behind the Falls, which is totally dependent on weather and winds at certain times of the year, may be an option. Though it sounds like thunder, the water never stops and the feeling is unbelievable. You will be standing behind the falls where one-fifth of the world's fresh water will crash in front of you to the basin below. Again you can decide there and in both cases you will pay for your tickets on-site. That allows you to not be obligated if you decide against these experiences.
Your evening visit can include a visit to the control room at Illumination Tower. You can see first-hand how the lights reflect on the Falls and you'll even be able to control the lights that appear on the Falls! All participants will receive a certificate from the Niagara Falls Illumination Board.
Dinner time is approaching and your guide will help you decide the best place for you. Food is not a focus in this city of tourists but there is a lovely spot, Elements on the Falls, where you can dig into a nice nice meal while you get hypnotized by the view of the falls. Fireworks have been a Niagara Falls tradition for 25 years. Catch the spectacular display above the Canadian and American Horseshoe Falls.
No doubt your drive back will initiate some conversation and then likely end with a nap. That is fine as your competent driver will return you safely back to where you started.
- Tickets for the Hornblower Cruise (about $30.00 per person) and/or the Journey Behind the Falls ($20.00 per person) will be purchased at the time of your tour. Both will have Skip-The-Line option.
- This tour stays on the Canadian side so you will not need international passport.
- Dress comfortably. Vehicle will have umbrellas if the weather changes.
- Pick up and dropoff anywhere in downtown Toronto.
- The evening tour to Niagara Falls is dependent on the sunset as well as the weather in regard to the fireworks and the Illumination Tower. We will do our best to advise circumstances at the time of your booking.
- There are certain calendar days where the fireworks are later than usual for the non-profit organizations fundraising. We will advise.
- This tour runs from April 1 through December 30.
- If you wish to add extra hours contact ShoreTrips in advance of your booking.
Days offered: 7 days a week